Medical Program Overview
Medical Career Path Division’s mission is to assist you in the development toward a successful medical professional (e.g.,medical doctor, nurse, dentist, dietitian, physical therapist, public health experts, pharmacist, medical science professor and researcher and so on), most of whom are highly respected in any society in the world.
Our team intends to provide a long-term development master plan (for high school or college students) to enter a professional school and acquire a professional license or a short-term workshop for current medical workers to enhance professional development in globalization in each medical career area.
Whatever your choice, please take the following steps for career development planning.
- Vision Look within yourself at your current pathway and your proposed destination.
- Talent Analyze your strengths, weaknesses, and social situation.
- Needs Prioritize your needs.
- Goals Set short term and long term goals to help you keep your eye on the successful life.
- Learning and Development Opportunity Make the decision to learn and build your professional medical careers with the Medical Career Path Division at The Academy at Harvard Square.
Benefits and Services that We Provide
- Person to Person (1:1) career development management: Medical Career Path Division (MCPD) aims to develop individuals toward successful medical professional careers.
- Best guide to your career choice among medical professional areas appropriate to individuals
- Medical Doctor Career: Medical Doctor (MD)
- Dentist: Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Nursing career: Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP), Doctor of Nurse practitioner (DNP)
- Dietitian: Registered Dietitian (RD)
- PT(Physical therapist): Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Pharmacist : Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
- Professional Instructors In The Field: Our professional instructors and staffs are current or former professionals in each medical field. We are happy to become your mentors and professional guides.